Sunday, December 28, 2008

New Years Eve 08/09

Because I have descended into the self-loving world of the blog, I will rant on about something nobody will read or care for except myself

New Years Eve,
While most of you will drink yourself to showing the world your genitals and contracting a venereal disease, I've embarrassed myself enough for a lifetime and wont be celebrating my biggest annual disappointment

I will vomit and break out into a very rare sweat in the privacy of my own home.
The best New Years I ever had was by a bonfire, and I was 9 years old

I got a bottle of champagne for Christmas, Video Ezy will be open and that is more than enough for me.

I look forward to hearing about the tears, the broken limbs and the arrests you'll all endure while I laugh.

Now I am the one who is writing about how stupid and anti-climatic New Years is because I was too disorganised to do something interesting.

Happy New Years

Photobucket

1 comment:

Amini said...

Amen.
Video Ezy and a nice hot cup of tea.